The Kiken Group


         Guardianships can arise for either adults or minors.  Parents or family  members can ask the court for the appointment of a guardian of a mentally challenged adult.

          In cases where any minor is to receive a gift, inheritance, personal injury award, etc., it may be necessary that his or her parents (or other responsible adult) be appointed by the  court as guardian of the minor's estate.  In addition, the court may appoint a guardian of the minor's person in the event of the death or termination of parental rights of a minor's parents.

          The Kiken Group can assist in the establishment of or disputes concerning the guardianship, its administration, accounting, distribution, and discharge of the guardian.


 [ Home ] [ News ] Contact Us]

Send mail to with questions or comments about this web site.  
Copyright 2019 The Kiken Group, A Professional Corporation
Last modified: 07/1/19